This is a full-time position Monday to Friday with overtime opportunities.
We are looking for someone who has Trade Qualifications as a Boilermaker / Metal Fabricator. Must also have forklift licence and white card.
Must be able to work unsupervised, self-motivated and a team player with good fault-finding & problem-solving skills. A strong focus on safety in the workplace.
Five (5) years post trade experience preferred. Experience with Mild steel, Stainless and Aluminium, Mobile Plant, Industrial Machinery, welding, oxy cutting, assembly and of mechanical components, pipe work and valve fitting will be highly regarded.
Primary duties will be to work both in the field and in the workshop, fabricating, stripping, cleaning and rebuilding equipment.
Your duties will include however are not limited to the following:
• Welding and fabrication
• General equipment maintenance
• Reading and understanding of mechanical and workshop drawing
• Completion of jobs in a quick, efficient and accurate manner with high attention to detail
• Maintain a clean and organised work area
• Flexibility to perform other duties within the manufacturing environment when required
The successful applicant will:
• Be keen and ready to learn
• Have suitable qualifications/experience
• Able to work in a team environment
• Be available for an immediate start
• Have own reliable transport and tools
Don’t miss this chance send in your resume and tickets TODAY to email@example.com