Based at Wetherill Park, you will be joining an organization that has been pre-qualified for the Defense Land 400 Project, following successful achievement of accreditations in the field and from governing bodies such as IIW & WTIA (ISO3834.2), Intercert (ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSA18001 & IMS) and ASI (AS5131). Our client’s range in the field of concrete reinforcement steel manufacturing, steel mills, can plants, container terminals, fiber cement plants, government, and many more. We are committed to the continuous improvement of our operations and the products & services provided by our company.
This is a full-time position as a shift fitter with Shut downs and overtime opportunities.
We are looking for someone who has trade qualifications as a Mechanical Fitter. Five (5) years post trade experience preferred. Experience with Mobile Plant, Industrial Machinery, welding, oxy cutting, assembly and of mechanical components, pipe work and valve fitting will be highly regarded.
Applicant must have excellent communication skills when dealing with customers. Self-motivated and a team player good fault-finding & problem-solving skill, Strong focus on safety in the workplace. Must also have a forklift licence and blue/white card.
Primary duties will be to work both on and off a rotating roster servicing industrial type machinery.
Your duties will include however are not limited to the following:
• Mechanical Fitter
• Machining and Welding
• General equipment maintenance
• Reading and understanding of mechanical and workshop drawing
• Completion of jobs in a quick, efficient and accurate manner with high attention to detail
• Maintain a clean and organised work area
• Flexibility to perform other duties within the manufacturing environment when required
The successful applicant will:
• Be keen and ready to learn
• Have suitable qualifications/experience
• Able to work in a team environment
• Be available for an immediate start
• Have own transport and tools
• Blue Card/White Card
Don’t miss this chance send in your application TODAY!
You can send your resume and tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org