Fabrication and Pressure Vessels
Fabrication: Precision Metal Group meets all of your forming, rolling, cutting and metal fabrication needs onsite or in our workshop, 24/7. We build to your standard or customised order, with or without drawings. Samples of our work include walkways, bridges and specialised machine design and fabrication. Our fabrication facility offers your basic fabrication needs and also your big end pressure vessel and cryogenic manufacturing and test requirements.
FACILITIES OF PMG CROYEGENICS:
- Visual inspection and a detailed examination of the vessel to determine the full extent of the repair work required by our engineers. This includes supporting frame, vessel and pipework.
- A fully equipped workshop to repair internal and external of cryogenic vessels.
- Frame repairs of ISO containers damaged or rusted.
- Tank & frame touch-up or blasting and fully repainting the vessel. • Transport certification (CSC) for ISO Containers.
- Leak and function test of pipework including all valves, safety systems and gauges.
- Helium mass spectrometer leak test to detect even the tiniest of leaks by our experienced engineers.
- Design and installation of a cryogenic pump to an existing vessel.
- Rebuild/modify a cryogenic vessel to customer’s requirements by our experienced engineers.
- All kind of vacuum problems including super insulation, perlite or other type insulated vessels.
- Solving vacuum problems, reading and monitoring the vacuum.
- Vacuum pumping, inner vessel heating for maximum service life.
- Experienced welders and fitters can completely rework, rebuild and replace existing pipework, valves and safeties to ensure the vessel performs in a safe and efficient manner to the industry standards.
Precision Metal Group does onsite machining and turning in all materials. Our lathe, for example, with 110 mm bore, 3000 mm between centres and a swing of 1000 mm over the bed, offers a big range of machining capabilities. Our 4 axis CNC machines deliver quality and quantity on a daily basis allowing us to reduce cost to the clients and deliver on time reducing down time.
Industrial and Specialised Welding and Testing
Precision Metal Group has just welcomed our new member to the team, helping lead the way in metallurgy and weld inspector. With this new role we will be able to test all your welding requirements, giving you peace of mind, with Australian standards.
Available machines for your onsite welding repairs include automatic robot layer welding, water-cooled AC/DC TIG for special welding; big power machines in flux core; Hi Tech aluminium pulse with water cooling; diesel generator welders; carbon gauging machines; lancers; light-gauge MIG in steel, aluminium, and bronze; portable compact stick machines; portable compact TIG machines; and portable compact MIG machines.
Ourequipment range allows us to be a one stop shop. We offer a wide range of equipment including cranes, EWP, trucks, scaffold, utes, welding, rigging, mobile workshop and many more. Please check out our capabilities.