BOILERMAKER / METAL FABRICATORS
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
Come and join our dynamic and busy team in search of an experienced and trade qualified Boilermaker / Metal Fabricators. You will be working on diverse range of designs, taking on new and landmark projects through innovation and collaboration with strong emphasis on technical excellence. You will have the opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop to your full potential, alongside owners of the business.
Based at Wetherill Park, you will be joining an organization that has been pre-qualified for the Defence Land 400 Project, following successful achievement of accreditations in the field and from governing bodies such as IIW & WELD AUSTRALIA (ISO3834.2), Intercert (ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSA18001 & IMS) and ASI (AS5131 CC3). Our clients range from Government and private covering sectors in Defence, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Maritime, Manufacturing and Construction to name a few. We are committed to the continuous improvement of our operations and the products & services provided by our company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Primary duties will be to work both in the field and in the workshop, fabricating, stripping, cleaning and rebuilding equipment.
Your duties will include however are not limited to the following:
• Welding and fabrication
• General equipment maintenance
• Reading and understanding of mechanical and workshop drawing
• Completion of jobs in a quick, efficient and accurate manner with high attention to detail
• Maintain a clean and organised work area
• Flexibility to perform other duties within the manufacturing environment when required
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience;
• Fabrication Trade qualifications
• At least 2 years post trade experience
• Experience with Mild steel, Stainless and Aluminium, Mobile Plant, Industrial Machinery, welding, oxy cutting, assembly and of mechanical components, pipe work and valve fitting are some of the main duties required.
• Have suitable qualifications/experience
• Able to work in a team environment
• Be available for an immediate start
• Have own reliable transport and tools
It is essential that applicants have the right to live and work in Australia.
If this role sounds right for you and you are motivated and have a drive to succeed, then we would be most keen to receive your application. Please email your current resume to email@example.com