Our product is in essence a sanitising agent delivery system which can be configured in array of configurations to help prevent the spread of viral illness’ through the sanitisation of people, equipment and products.
Our example product is configured with the aim of sanitising personnel in various situations such as but not limited to; quarantine zones, hospitals, aged care facilities, schools, workplaces etc. This is done simply by delivering a sanitising agent through a fog which covers all external surfaces on the person inside the chamber thus preventing the transmission of the virus from surface to surface contact.
Our product however can be configured in ways to cater for the sensitisation of products and equipment through the use of larger or smaller chambers utilising different agents and delivery nozzles for spray, mist or fog delivery. This is useful for a range of applications where products can be sensitive to liquid saturation.
- The simple design of the chambers and its components make possible the ability to manufacture, deliver and commission the system in a very short time frame. This is thanks to the ability to ship the chamber in kit form requiring very basic tools and no prior knowledge to build and commission the system as all instructions are included with the kit.
- Pricing schedule; Kit price for chamber, 240V fogging unit, packaging and shipping. All ready to activate onsite within 30min.
- Optional extras such as; multiple nozzles, types of nozzle (spray, mist etc), power options (mains, solar, battery), enclosure options (strips, doors)
- The impact a decontamination chamber such as this can make, has the potential to be significant to both the public and public service personnel, if used strategically correct. This product enables further decontamination in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Decontamination chambers and sanitising agents have already been proven in their effectiveness at the prevention of and this is the reason they are found as standard in places handling biohazardous goods. Our solution simply enables this practice to be brought to the front line and where it’s needed the most, faster and cheaper than any other similar solution currently available.
- PMG has already designed and manufactured the product and is ready to begin the mass manufacture to meet demand. Our capability is to supply 250 kits per week.